Friday, August 1, 2008

Tame Impala

THIS BLOG NEEDS MORE PICTURES!













Sick of hearing about British bands I hear you say? Have no fear, these lads are from Perth. They're the latest-ish signing on Modular records, and look to be the band that Wolfmother should have been (instead of the boardshort brand they became).

Now, their myspace only has two songs on it, they did have a fantastic cover of the old Blueboy song 'remember me'. Apparently Modular doesn't want people to hear their bands music.... interesting strategy to say the least. I'm not gonna describe what they sound like... you can just hear them yourself (By visiting their myspace... I'm not gonna supply you with free music.)

FREE MUSIC...




That's the original 'remember me'.... if I'm feeling really nice, maybe I'll put up the Tame Impala cover... but Modular will probably send Wolfmother around to beat my ass.
Oh yeah... .they're playin at the prince on Friday 15th August with a woman with a mullet,some yacht rock from Sydney, a bumblebee and Jack Osbourne. But it could be fun.


































DID YOU KNOW?

There's some rudey nudey shots of one of the Veronicas floating around the internets? I'll let you lads do the searching yourselves.... I am merely a messenger. And I certainly do not hide links on my blog.

Bye.

No comments: