Thursday, August 7, 2008

HOLY SHIT BATMAN!

It's been longer than I was hoping that I'd post on this blog, but I'll make up for it some how.

BATMAN!















I finally saw the dark knight... not as great as the above promo shot led me to believe it would be, but still a good time to be had. HOWEVER....

Walking out of the cinema and spying a open doorway into another cinema, I saw what appeared to be an incredibly badly choreographed musical featuring the devil wearing prada singing and dancing to a Yngwie Malmsteem song.



The film looked bad. By the way, that is not Yngwie Malmsteem in that video. If you find it a little hard getting past the fact that those sweedish girls sound like Metal gods, here is the song so you can play it to any other visuals you like.



FUN FACT- Yngwie Malmsteem is so named because he was conceived on a scrabble board.

NOT SO FUN NAME- There is actually a band called the Devil Wears Prada. They're Christian Metalcore, which does not help them either.
Music Genre Rules:
Christian + x = Shit
y + Metalcore = Shit
Christian + Metalcore = Shit ^2
x + y =










Peace out.

No comments: