Thursday, July 31, 2008

These New Puritans

This is another British Band which is getting a lot of my attention... and they're playin in Melbourne soonish. (At the Prince Bandroom on 14th August).

I'm convinced that this band is some sort of cult, check out their tracklisting for their CD 'Beat Pyramid'.
  1. "..ce I Will Say This Twice" – 0:16
  2. "Numerology AKA Numbers" – 3:11
  3. "Colours" – 2:26
  4. "Swords of Truth" – 3:12
  5. "Doppelgänger" – 1:30
  6. "C. 16th ±" – 1:38
  7. "En Papier" – 4:55
  8. "Infinity ytinifnI" – 2:26
  9. "Elvis" – 2:46
  10. "£4" – 2:43
  11. "MKK3" - 2:13
  12. "4" - 0:07
  13. "Navigate-Colours" - 4:20
  14. "H." - 0:28
  15. "Costume" - 3:36
  16. "I Will Say This Twi..." - 0:08
Come on.... those 7 second tracks are surely harboring secret messages. It is also good to note that they have two people listed as playing the 'guitar-cannon'. Some sort of anti-establishment weaponry? Anyways, they are a very cool sounding cult, if I were to join one, it would either be them or the foot soldiers from Ninja Turtles (is that a cult? They have a cool logo, but I'm not sure if you'd have to pay or not.)

HERE'S A VIDEO

That song is called Elvis, and the video is creepy and scary and odd. It has acquired some very interesting comments.

tazzicek (22 hours ago)
YouTube deleted my sexy movies already, but i' ve uploaded them again ... check and download it! ;-)

Dahlialuvmakr2412 (1 day ago)
FOedsPeopyRbIxuztamZ
if you've come for a hot video inquire within
sPBhdENEnUxkoKibQKOLZK


Make of that what you will, but I tend to go with the opinion of the second guy.

RANDOM QUIZ
Why does Wikipedia take so long to load?

These New Puritans are a bit of fun, the other night at the Rochy Castle I quite enjoyed hearing the above track. I may have danced, I may have sat on a chair... I don't quite remember.

That is all.

No comments: