Friday, September 19, 2008

Short post for short songs...

Well the songs aren't that short... but it will be a short post.

Gwen Stefani got rockin and changed her name to Marnie Stern. Not a fact... but Marnie Stern does rock. Get the song Transformer here. Comes free with cool middlee middlee guitar. BUY IT!

I've also been listening to Of Montreal. My head asplode. Sgt. Pepper once went out with this band but said 'Noooooooo Nooo Noooo.... not tonight. You guys are too  much... I'm gonna go fix a hole'. 



And lastly, Fleet Foxes. The whole bloggy world has gone nuts about this band, but they're really good... and I haven't felt this way about a song since THIS song. Which has got to be one of the greatest songs of all time. I can't stress that enough. But this song 'He doesn't know why' is pretty good too.



Adios

No comments: